“As he begins to carve his path in life, Tee continues to inspire and motivate those around him. His creativity and knowledge in the realm of health and wellness is only surpassed by his desire to help others.”
“I am a fitness trainer with an unparalleled ability to motivate. Whether they are military special operators or men and women from other walks of life, my personal mission is to bring out the inner warrior of my training partners.
Kaizen (the practice of continuous improvement) is my philosophy on health and fitness. We take large goals like weight loss and strength gains and break them down into small attainable goals. We then spot and eliminate wasteful actions or “muri” and make small, systematic improvements. In all, my holistic approach to health strips away self-imposed limitations while improving physical and mental strength, endurance, and focus. You will become the strongest version of yourself.”
Tee’s career highlights:
The following information provides an overview as to some of Tee’s incredible achievements:
- Serving over 500 thousand online subscribers worldwide, with over 14 million YouTube views and therefore contributing to thousands of pounds lost!
- Designed fitness programs for the U.S. Army, Air Force, Marines and Navy with thousands of training hours in austere conditions (Operation Iraqi Freedom, Operation Enduring Freedom).
- Coaching Jamaica Olympic Gold Medallist, Melanie Walker.
- Creating a worldwide successful Clean Eating Nutrition Plan based around the principles of Kaizen.
- International Fitness Model.
- TV Personality featured on Jillian Michaels FitFusion and E! Network show “Just Jillian”.
- ACE Group Fitness Instructor, Specialization Fitness Nutrition
- Calisthenics – Bodyweight training
- Resistance training including lean muscle growth & fat loss
- Flexibility & Mobility
- Nutrition & meal planning
- Tee – Testimonial 2
“Thanks for checking in, I’m feeling great. Our son is the sweetest boy and is really kind letting us sleep. He was also really kind coming into this world too. I have to thank you for that. Before I trained with you I thought 30 minutes on the cardio machine counted as a workout. After we trained together that summer you taught me how strong I could be, physically and mentally. I definitely used that the other day. I managed to be in labour for only 6 hours and didn’t need medication! Thank you for being such a great teacher and friend. Continue teaching people all over the world, you definitely have a gift!”Tee – Testimonial 1
Connect to a Head Butler
Finding the perfect butler requires a subtle alchemy; let our head butlers connect you with your ideal life butler.