Stefan has an unbeatable range of different approaches, and can find the right method for everyone. Stefan explains things very clearly. I appreciate his trustworthiness, his extensive experience and his sensitivity. My good health has been restored after my heart problems. Stefan’s methods of analysis meant he could find out what was wrong right away. Even after a break from training, Stefan was able to motivate me with new, adjusted exercises. He is just amazing and i can recommend him without hesitation; he interacts with everyone on a profound and friendly level. (CEO. Mr. J.S. – 2018)
Personal Trainer, Fitness & Health Coach, Martial Arts Instructor
“Two-times Vice-European Champion in Karate, black belt level in martial arts and 30 years’ experience as personal trainer and executive health coach: Stefan´s pursuit of mental and physical toughness started early in his life as a member of the elite forces in the Swiss Army.
Stefan took a natural interest in both the spiritual and medical traditions of the East and his path led to intense training in TCM and Qi Gong, which he later combined with the Indian traditions of Ayurveda & Yoga, learnt while traveling through India.
Stefan´s competitive side took him as well to the national & international levels of aerobics & personal training, where he achieved Presenter as well as Master Trainer status. Stefan has now taken a lifetime of experiences and crafted a unique set of offerings to guide individuals and companies to inner strength and focus.”
Stefan’s career highlights:
The following information provides an overview as to some of Stefan’s incredible achievements:
- Two times Vice-European Champion in Karate
- Black belt in Martial Arts
- Master Trainer at Holmes Place Group
- CEO & Owner of Labas Results AG with 40 employees (2012-2016)
- Keynote Speaker and Workshop leader at ZFU
- Two times Fire walker and climbing 6900m high mountain in Peru
- Attending the Dalai Lama teaching in India
- Attending Dr. Jon Kabat-Zinn MBSR teaching in meditation
- Attending hypnosis education in Berlin with Jan Becker
- Becoming a Pilates, Hatha & Krija Yoga & Qi Gong Teacher
- Learning acupressure, Shiatsu and Thai massage combination
- Personal Trainer
- Mental, fitness & health coach
- Master trainer functional training (Navy Seals style)
- Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)
- Martial Art, Krav Maga, Qi Gong, Hatha & Krija Yoga
- Stretching, acupressure and Shiatsu
- Keynote speaker and workshops for C-level executives
- Pilates and metabolism coach
- Mediation teacher (MBSR)
- Stefan – testimonial 3
I was impressed by his huge knowledge and his wide range of different analytical approaches, including his different methods drawn from western and eastern medicine. His repertoire of treatments is remarkable, as is his sensitivity. Setting goals together, offering space to refuel, rediscovering balance, assessing energy levels correctly, making optimal use of resources – he met every expectation. Rethinking with a long-term perspective and creating new flexibility were also part of the process. The interaction between coach and client worked perfectly. (CEO. Ms. R.S. – 2018)Stefan – testimonial 2
“Stefan is a coach with a global approach. His work is based on eastern and western medicine, and it integrates physical and psychological modules to get the best results from your personal coaching.
I particularly recommend the intensive 3-days retreat which boosts your health and energy level in order to load your batteries for the tough life of a highly engaged executive.”Stefan – Testimonial 1
Connect to a Head Butler
Finding the perfect butler requires a subtle alchemy; let our head butlers connect you with your ideal life butler.