“I have always had great passion for cooking from a very young age. I have nostalgic memories of spending hours around the table helping to prepare beautiful Neapolitan dishes especially with my nonna.
My family always used the freshest and in season ingredients from the local farmers and markets, which is my philosophy in cooking. Simple food with the best ingredients.
Food to me is life, bringing people together around a table, to share good food is one of the best pleasures in life.”
Peppino’s career highlights:
The following information provides an overview as to some of Peppino’s incredible achievements:
- Successfully setting up my own pop up restaurant in London and cooking my own and family recipes for everyone to enjoy.
- I’ve had many well-known food writers turning up at my restaurant providing great reviews. The biggest highlight was when Rachel Roddy, came to eat.
- Cooking for a homeless project, I believe everyone has the right to eat a nice meal, whatever their circumstances in life, this was a wonderful experience for me.
- Working in a great variety of kitchens around the World.
- Contributed to the well known cooking book “A Veganuary Conversation”.
- Neapolitan cuisine, sourcing the best quality and in season produce from small producers and brining the flavors together on a plate.
- Traditional home cooking, with recipes that have been passed down through the generations in my family.
- Handmade fresh pasta and handmade sour dough bread from my very own starter.
- Vegetarian and Healthy Cuisine.
Connect to a Head Butler
Finding the perfect butler requires a subtle alchemy; let our head butlers connect you with your ideal life butler.