“Chef Luis was brilliant, he not only shows you how to cook but also step by step explains why he chooses the dishes he does, and the nutritive value it has for your body/immune system. I thought the class was very informative and fun. I just wanted to let you know so Luis knows the wonderful job he is doing”
“I grew up in a large family with great memories of gathering together every weekend to make food, a family tradition that played an important role in my future.
I followed my gastronomic passion and became a professional chef in international culinary arts. Personal circumstances turned my focus to a healthy lifestyle and diet. This opened an exciting and entirely different culinary world to me, bringing with it the opportunity to work in many different areas while specialising in healthy foods.
Cooking is not just my passion it is also my lifestyle and I believe the best way to communicate with people, friends, and family.”
Luis’ career highlights:
The following information provides an overview as to some of Luis’ incredible achievements:
- Trained in multiple cuisines, having worked in some of the world’s top restaurants such as Nobu, The Ivy and Conrad Hotels
- Lead chef, trainer and tutor for a number of charitable organisations that give the disadvantaged and those compromised by health conditions the skills to prepare healthy, nutritionally balanced meals
- Collaborations with the NHS, charitable organisations, and UK supermarket Sainsbury’s
- Chef consultant and private chef for the Saudi Royal Family
- Passion for healthy food
- Innovative menu design
- Creative presentation
- International cuisines
- Inspirational lead chef and trainer
Connect to a Head Butler
Finding the perfect butler requires a subtle alchemy; let our head butlers connect you with your ideal life butler.