“Even though he’s a celebrity chef, it turns out that spending time with him is like meeting an old friend who invites you into his kitchen, then shares stories and secrets with you. His professionalism and creativity allows him to conjure up a taste of perfection seemingly without effort or fuss”.
“In cooking, I believe perfection is found in simplicity with emphasis on natural flavours. I try to be as organic as possible and treat all produce with respect. Every dish should be a balance between flavours and textures.
Through this balance comes the perfect meal that possesses a symphonic flow.
My cuisine combines French techniques with Japanese produce”.
Emmanuel’s career highlights:
The following information provides an overview as to some of Emmanuel’s incredible achievements:
- Trained in some of the very best restaurants in Belgium, including one, two and three star Michelin establishments: Hostellerie St Roch, Pierre Romeyer Maison de Bouche, Barbizon, Chene Madame
- Awarded with the recognition of ‘Best Expatriate Chef’ by World Asia Media
- Winning awards such as: World Gourmet Summit – Award of Excellence, ‘Best New Restaurant and ‘Chef of the Year’ twice, ‘Most Innovative Menu’ three times, ’Wine and Dine ‘Best New Restaurant’ and ‘Restaurant of the Year’
- My restaurant becoming a member of Relais & Châteaux
- Writing two cook books and winning the Gourmet and World Media Award for “Best in the World Matching Food and Wine”
- Having my own TV cooking series
- Being chosen to be the opening Consulting Chef to the award winning lifestyle establishment 7atenine in Kuala Lumpur and Singapore
- Being a Grand Chef for Relais & Châteaux
- Owning a series of restaurants
- Modern French cuisines
- Organic, wholesome naturally flavoured food
- Healthy chef
- Pairing wine to food, qualified Sommelier
Connect to a Head Butler
Finding the perfect butler requires a subtle alchemy; let our head butlers connect you with your ideal life butler.