“In short, I have found Elisa to be a delightful person, as well as an exceptionally talented and committed artist and producer. That we cannot keep her, is our loss, because I am certain that she will be talented, committed, and productive wherever in the world she is”.
“I love the ocean and I have spent my working career on it, in it, and under it. My career path has taken me all over the world as a scuba diving instructor, boat captain, stand-up-paddleboard yoga teacher and freediving instructor.
Yoga has been a passion and career of mine for many years now. It has helped me in my life in many ways and has truly taught me how to live my life to its fullest potential. I love to teach people what I have learned from my experiences.
I like to inspire people, be it with the images I take of the animals I see in the ocean, or the work I do with people and the healing arts. I believe life should be fun and full of experiences, and this is how I would describe my work”.
Elisa’s career highlights:
The following information provides an overview as to some of Elisa’s incredible achievements:
- Having the privilege of being the personal dive instructor and underwater filmmaker for one of the co-founders of Microsoft
- Working three seasons as an in-water guide, taking people swimming with the humpback whales of the Silver Bank
- Being a stunt double for an actress swimming with humpback whales
- Becoming a freediving instructor for FII – Freediving Instructors International
- Having my images published on the ‘Aquatic treasures’ collection of Cayman Island stamps
- Working on production and filming of ‘The mermaid project’ in Mexico
- National SUP yoga instructor, guest teaching at various SUP shops within the USA
- Vinyasa yoga instructor
- Yin yoga instructor
- Stand up paddleboard yoga instructor
- 200 Ton boat captain
- Freediving instructor
- Scuba instructor
- Elisa – 2
“As a result of my experience with Elisa, I invited her to participate in my own project. Elisa was the only participant in my project whom I actively recruited. Once again, I found her to be an invaluable part of the production. She not only did what had been envisioned as her wide ranging role (being a leader, model, cook, and yoga instructor on the set) she also devised equipment modifications and made other physical contributions that were beyond the call of her participation. It is for that reason that I refer to her as “Lady McGyver” on the sets we have shared”.Elisa
Connect to a Head Butler
Finding the perfect butler requires a subtle alchemy; let our head butlers connect you with your ideal life butler.