“I am a travel companion with a passion for adventure and wellness. After visiting six of the world’s continents, I’m inspired by the endless forms of beauty our planet offers up to us.
I have a true passion for service; my heart loves to take care of others. I especially love connecting with people over the natural environment, fascinating cultures, and gorgeous food”.
Carrie’s career highlights:
The following information provides an overview as to some of Carrie’s incredible achievements:
- Leading groups through week long cleanses via juicing, whole foods, and fasting
- Traveling in Peru pursuing its fascinating culinary scene
- Mountain biking the 100 mile White Rim Trail in America’s Canyonlands National Park
- Volunteering with the International Refugee Committee to help refugee families integrate to life in the United State
- Learning to fly fish while on a river trip on the Middle Fork of the Salmon River in Idaho
- Graduating from the Chef’s training program at the Natural Gourmet Institute – America’s most respected whole foods culinary school
- Navigating new destinations and cultures
- Holistic lifestyle coaching
- Raw and living foods tutorials and preparation
- Kitchen Detox
- Juicing preparation and instruction
- Exercise Companion: Mountain Biking, Skiing, Snowboarding, Hiking, Yoga
Connect to a Head Butler
Finding the perfect butler requires a subtle alchemy; let our head butlers connect you with your ideal life butler.