“I have worked with numerous massage therapists and body workers for over 20 years and I can honestly say that Annie is up there with the very best. She is an excellent Thai massage therapist: very intuitive and has a great mastery of the – sometimes complex – techniques involved in giving a full Thai massage. Annie takes the time to establish a strong energetic connection which supports me into surrendering into the experience and I always feel fully connected with my body – that has been both lovingly worked and relaxed – after a session! I travel a lot for my work and a session with Annie after a long-haul flight and a week of facilitating demanding group sessions brings me right back to myself.”
Yoga, Massage and SUP Yoga
Annie is a creative intuitive teacher. Her love of yoga began during her solo travels around Asia in 2003. Her intensive studies began in traditional ‘Mysore Ashtanga Yoga’. Moving to France in 2005, continuing studying with international teachers. Completing her yoga teacher training in India in 2007. Then teaching within the international luxury yacht/villas and specialising in bespoke yoga and wellness retreats in the Côte d’Azur. Relocating back to the UK in 2017, Annie has established her yoga business in the historic city of Bath. Over the last 11 years Annie has developed a fluid, feminine style, enjoying both ‘Yin and Yang’, uplifting ‘Vinyasa Flow’ and restorative physical and emotional yoga sessions.
Annie weaves astrology, chakras, music, yoga nidra, massage and self-care techniques and themes into her creative classes and private work and retreat offerings.
Annie’s career highlights:
The following information provides an overview as to some of Annie’s incredible achievements:
- Designing, hosting and teaching on number of private yoga retreats in the south of France and Ibiza
- Venue sourcing and organisation of events.
- Teaching dynamic and yin yoga styles, meditations and breath work in Bath, UK
- Organising and preparing massage and beauty therapists, vegan cookery classes, Stand up paddle and hike excursions. Local trips to cultural food markets and heritage sights
- Yoga – vinyasa, flow, ashtanga, yin, restorative
- Massage – Thai yoga massage
- Hosting for wellness retreats
- Pranayama and meditations
- Holistic and healing intuitive body work
Connect to a Head Butler
Finding the perfect butler requires a subtle alchemy; let our head butlers connect you with your ideal life butler.